Once having completed Music Production I, students attend Music Production II.
The course covers the following chapters:
· Advanced DAW capabilities (Automation and more)
· Deepening advanced beat making (Sampling, audio libraries drum machines and others)
· Deepening into Synthesizer functions (oscillators, filters, modulation, LFO and others)
· Deepening into the creation of different types of music
· Advanced Audio Recording Techniques
· Advanced audio mixing techniques (EQ, Compression, saturation, parallel processing)
· Advanced effects functions (Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Pitch shifting and others)
· Voice recording and mixing (vocal tuning, EQ, Compression, Saturation, Effects)
· Music and image (Film Scoring)
· Final processing before the release of a track (Mastering)
Total duration of the program: 1 educational year.
Weekly duration of courses: 90΄.
The course is run on a group basis (with up to 7 students people), involving 90 minutes of teaching per week and one hour of theory and jazz harmony.