· Introduction to music production and technology
· Computers and music programs as digital recording platforms DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) Steinberg Cubase 12, Ableton live 11
· Audio Theory (what is sound, waves, phase, sample rate, buffer size dBspl, dBfs)
· Introduction to electronic musical instruments (Vst instruments, drum libraries, Samples, synthesizers)
· Basic Beat making techniques (drums)
· Basic techniques of creating chords (chords)
· Basic Bass Creation Techniques (bass)
· Basic Melody Creation Techniques
· Basic techniques of orchestration and track structure (orchestration, arrangement, audio effects)
· Basic audio recording techniques (Audio Recording Techniques)
· Main features of music genres – selection of sounds (hip hop, rock, metal, RnB, DnB, Techno, EDM, Pop and more)
· Basic audio mixing techniques (EQ, Compression, Reverb)
Total duration of the course: 1 educational year.
Weekly duration of courses: 90΄.
The course is run on a group basis (with up to 7 students people), involving 90 minutes of teaching per week and one hour of theory and jazz harmony.