The "Works of Greek Composers for Flute Guitar / Solo Flute - Solo Guitar" is a presentation to the public of works created from the 60s to the present day. A concert that is an act of promotion and highlighting of their important creation and at the same time a tribute to the deceased creators. A deep obligation that all Greek Performers have towards them.
- Evangelos Kokkoris with Acqua Alta for solo flute describing the great wave that swept Venice in 1966.
- Gerasimos Triantafyllou with his Suite Miniature Germa for solo guitar outlines in its four parts the personality of Lorca's Germa.
- Kostas Grigoreas with his Balkan Story reveals the love of Dimitris and Maria in two parts.
- Dimitris Kapsomenos (1937 – 1994) brings to life in his 5-part Traditional Suite, wonderful Cretan dances.
- Kyriakos Tzortzinakis (1950 – 1989) "hunts" Jaguar through his idiosyncratic writing.
- Yiannis A. Papaioannou (1910 – 1989), the great creator, the most prolific, teacher of all of us, gives us on 01/01/1962 his Sonatina (recorded by D. Fotopoulos - A. Kouskoumvekakis), a special work in a period of maturity and deep search.
Our aim is to record as many works of Greek Composers as we can, contributing from our side to the enrichment of Greek Creation.
WEDNESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2022
TICKETS AT 10 € | REDUCED 5 €
PHILIPPOS NAKAS CONCERT HALL | IPPOKRATOUS 41 ATHENS| TEL.: 2103634000